- Uccello Rosso: The First Ten Years. Schmidt Gallery, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, Reading, PA. April, 2015.
Solo show. 65 paintings from the Uccello Rosso series.
- Games we Play. Miller Gallery, Alvernia Univeristy, Reading, PA. September, 2014.
Solo show of paintings from the games series.
- Searching for Identity. Zona 15, Firenze, Italia. March, 2008.
Solo show. 36 paintings. Organized by Angelo Pieroni.
- Miles DeCoster: Oils on linen & canvas. Mount Penn Borough Hall Gallery,
Mount Penn, PA. July - September, 2007.
- Argot Magazine. (with Rebecca Michaels) Bookspace, Chicago, 1983.
- Cold Flash. White Room, Washington University, 1972.
- Self Portraits, Oaxaca, Mexico, 2013
- Studio Artists Exhibition, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts. 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Kutztown University, Faculty Exhibition, Sharadin Gallery, Kutztown, PA, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2013.
- Art of Jazz. Schmidt Gallery, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts.
Reading, PA. 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015.
- Machine for Living Color. Museum of Modern Art, New York.
March 3 – May 14, 2008.
- Production, Not Reproduction: Offset Printed Artist Books.
The Museum of Printing History, Curated by Tony White.
Houston, Tx. January 14 - April 26, 2008.
- Production, Not Reproduction: Offset Printed Artist Books. Center for Book Arts, Curated by Tony White. New York. September 28, 2007 - December 8, 2007.
- The Book "ever after." College of the Mainland Art Gallery.
Texas City, TX, October 30 – December 6, 2007.
- Lessons in Learning: Art and Education from the Artists' Book Collection.
Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, Feb 10 - May 13, 2007
- In Your Face. Juried exhibition at Goggleworks, Reading, PA ,
March 9 - April 22, 2007
- National Juried Show. Lancaster County Art Association,
Lancaster, PA, July-August, 2006
- Berks Art Alliance Member Show, Wyomissing Institute for the Arts, July, 2006.
- New Prints, National Juried Show, Pyramid Atlantic, Silver Spring, MD,
- Berks Art Alliance Juried Show, Wyomissing Institute for the Arts, July, 2004
- Artists' Books, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, 2003
- Artists' Books and Broadsides, Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, 1989.
- Stamps by Artists. Szepmuveszeti Muzeum, Budapest, 1987.
- The Book as Art. Nexus Center for the Arts, Atlanta, 1983, 1986.
- Artists' Books, Minneapolis Institute of Art, 1986.
- New Art. Ukrainian Institute, Chicago. 1985.
- Cameraworks, San Francisco, 1986.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, 1984.
- Artists' Books, Chicago Public Library Cultural Center, 1983.
- The California Museum of Photography, Riverside, 1983.
- Books by Artists, Exhibition of artists' books. Winnipeg Art Gallery, May 2 - June 14, 1981. Traveled to National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, October 1 - November 1, 1981 ; Norman MacKenzie Art Gallery, Saskatchewan, November 10 - December 13, 1981 ; Musée d'Art Contemporain, Montreal, January 8 - February 28, 1982 ; Dalhousie Art Gallery, Halifax, March 11 - April 18, 1982 ; Emily Carr College of Art, Vancouver, October 4 - October 30, 1982.
- Juried Show, Arts Club of Chicago, 1979.
- West Hubbard Gallery, 3 person show, Chicago, 1979.
- Art and Time. Steinberg Gallery, Washington University. 1972.
- Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
- The Art Institute, Chicago
- Walker Art Center, Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Rare Books and Special Collections, Washington University, St. Louis